|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.5 × 3.5 in|
2.5', 3", 3" Widetrack, 3.5", 4"
CanAm has added yet another innovative solution to its world-famous Corner Finisher.
Introducing our Patent-Pending Adjustable Cover Plate! This feature provides increased control for drywall finishers who use direct corner finishers with their Compound Tube.
Simply slide the cover plate up to get a higher mud flow rate, and down for lower.
Here are some reasons why professionals around the world love CanAm Corner Finishers:
- Smooth Gliding – reduce effort and increase control with CanAm’s patented Roller Glide Runners, which eliminate “chatter” and glides over protruding screws and wet tape on flats
- Minimal Sanding – CanAm flushers help achieve a near-perfect finish, every time, with little to no sanding required
- Premium, Durable Stainless Steel – specialty sourced and meticulously crafted to achieve just the right flex, finish, and maximum longevity
- Hand Tuned Finish – we take precision to the next level. Every blade is inspected and calibrated multiple times before leaving our facility, so you get the same, amazing result, every time, all the time.
- Ergonomic Design – our innovative ball-and-socket design provides superior control in corners, access from any angle, and allows for quick and easy tool switching. Hear the famous “CanAm Click” when used with a CanAm handle.
Like all CanAm tools, our Corner Finishers are proudly backed by our Lifetime Performance Policy.
Some advantages of using “flusher-style” corner finishers:
- Cost Savings – flushers are 1/3 to 1/5 of the cost of other corner finishers or angle heads
- True Troweling Action – CanAm flushers “wipe and feather” joint compound, similar to a hand trowel, creating a seamless transition from apex to feathering tip
- Tape Friendly – CanAm flushers have a much lower risk of ripping or catching tape thanks to the Patented Roller Glide design and the flexible nature of the stainless blade
- Remodel Friendly – flushers are very forgiving when angles are uneven or not a true 90°, as often is the case with poor framing or in renovations
- Fewer Repairs and Less Down Time – protruding screws are much less likely to cause critical damage to flushers due to their “gliding” action
- Quicker 3-Ways – flushers have the added benefit of going further into 3-ways than angle heads; many pros agree that the time spent picking 3-ways is drastically reduced
- Better Fill – flushers provide a fuller glaze and reduce flashing, especially on the taping coat
Why use a corner finisher instead of hand taping?
- 50%+ Time Reduction – hand taping only finishes one side of the corner at a time, and in standard practice, is left to dry before finishing the other side
- Lower Learning Curve – while every tool takes practice, a corner finisher drastically reduces the time required to learn from hand finishing
- Better Finish – a near-guaranteed better result than those new to hand taping
Pro Tip: embed your tape with an Insider Corner Roller to maximize the lifespan of your corner finishers
There are no reviews yet.