|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 48 in|
40" – 62"
Flat Box Handles are used in conjunction with a drywall flat box to apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped flat joints on walls and ceilings.
Manufactured using heavy gauge aluminum tubing and precision machined components, DEWALT extendable flat box handles are both lightweight and sturdy. The handle’s tubing has been hard-coat anodized for long term durability and easy cleaning and a quick-slide locking lever allows for effortless, on-the-fly length adjustment. The handle design also allows for a full 180 degrees of attachment plate angle adjustment. Our flat box handles also feature a strong, high carbon steel pinch brake mechanism that has been plated for corrosion resistance, as well as a stainless steel rod assembly. The proprietary design is much simpler than most other models on the market, allowing for easy in-field repairs if necessary.
- Heavy gauge but lightweight extruded aluminum tube.
- Quick-slide locking lever for effortless, on-the-fly length adjustment.
- Full 180 degrees of attachment plate angle adjustment.
- Strong high carbon steel pinch brake mechanism, plated for corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel rod assembly.
- GUARANTEED TOUGH®. DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.