This LEVEL5 10” skimming blade is ideal for use as a wipe-down knife when bedding tape and smoothing joint compound behind an automatic drywall taper or banjo. It’s designed to smooth and finish drywall mud, plaster and other wall finishing compounds for professional results with minimal lap marks. The compact profile of this smoothing tool makes it perfect for working in tight areas.
- Smooth and finish compound to perfection.
- Patent-pending extruded aluminum blade back is lightweight but offers high strength and rigidity.
- 0.3mm high quality, high precision European stainless steel blade inserts are replaceable if damaged or worn.
- High impact, glass-filled composite end caps that can be easily removed for replacing blade inserts.
- Optional handle adapter and extendable handles for working with high ceilings.