Drywall finishers worldwide rely on LEVEL5 Corner Finishers to significantly speed up their corner finishing workflow. These taping tools provide one of the best returns on investment in the industry.
This LEVEL5 4” Corner Finisher (also called an “angle head”) is used in conjunction with a corner applicator box to apply a finishing coat to angled corners.
The larger coverage provides by this corner finisher creates a finer feathered corner versus 3” or 3.5” versions. Drywall finishers often pair a 4” corner finisher with a 3” or 3.5” for a tape coat / finish coat combination.
- Premium grade aluminum body for robust reliability
- Precision-machined, welded stainless steel frame
- Brass/rubber wheels for smoother wall travel (removable)
- Carbide blades and skids which last longer than stainless steel
- The industry’s leading, no-hassle 7 year warranty