|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 1 in|
Use this LEVEL5 carbon steel joint/putty knife for applying filler materials to tight areas, scraping residue, filling holes and any number of other applications for a professional finish. Its lightweight, ergonomic soft-grip handle provides all-day comfort and is strengthened with a glass-reinforced nylon core.
- VERSATILE | Ideal for setting & cutting drywall tape, applying joint compound & other filler materials, cleaning up drywall edges, scraping paint & residue, resetting exposed screws, and much more!
- SUPER COMFORTABLE | LEVEL5 grip profile was developed through years of finisher feedback to minimize hand fatigue. Soft grip provides all-day comfort, even when wet.
- EASY TO USE | A lateral hollow grind provides proper flex midway up the stainless steel blade (versus near the handle). The blade feels nicely broken-in from the first moment you use it.”
- EASY CLEANUP | Mirror polished to reduce mud accumulation.
- NOT CORROSION RESISTANT! Carbon steel blades offer outstanding finishing performance, but require special care between uses (see below). Choose from our stainless steel options if you require corrosion resistance.
LEVEL5 Carbon Steel Joint Knives with Soft-Grip Handles offer precision flex and feel for a smoother finish. These knives feature an incredibly strong, high-grade carbon steel blade construction for superior strength and durability. DESIGN FEATURES
- Precision-ground blade provides the proper flex point and feel for smooth finish.
- High quality carbon steel blade offers superior durability over steel.
- Lightweight soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use.
- Metal hammer end for setting drywall nails.
- Stay organized. All LEVEL5 hand tools feature large hang holes.