LEVEL5 flat box handles offer drywall finishers the perfection combination of durability, functionality and price. This long-length handle provides finishers with that extra reach needed to professionally finish high up areas such as ceilings and elevated wall joints.
This LEVEL5 54” drywall flat box handle is built to provide finishers with that extra reach needed to professionally finish high up areas such as ceilings and elevated wall joints. Its simple brake adjustment system, robust aluminum construction and durable pivoting lever design make it a must-have drywall flat box accessory. Use it with a flat box to apply a crowned, feathered coat of compound over flat joints on walls and ceilings.
- Strong & lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anodized for corrosion resistance, durability and easy cleaning
- Pivoting lever system has been field-proven to be extremely reliable
- Grip-formed brake handle for additional comfort
- Compatible with flat boxes from most major manufacturers
- Backed by the industry’s leading, no-hassle 7 year warranty