|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 40 in|
This LEVEL5 34” drywall flat box handle provides finishers the convenience and versatility needed to operate their drywall flat box in tight areas. It features an intuitive brake adjustment system, robust aluminum construction and extremely durable pivoting lever design. Use it in conjunction with a drywall flat box to apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped flat joints on walls and ceilings.
- Strong & lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anodized for corrosion resistance, durability and easy cleaning
- Pivoting lever system has been field-proven to be extremely reliable
- Grip-formed brake handle for additional comfort
- Compatible with flat boxes from most major manufacturers
- Backed by the industry’s leading, no-hassle 7 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.