In our commitment to provide great value and exceptional customer service, we are proud to offer our handles for drywall automatic taping tools. These handles are typically used on premium tools and are great for a variety of uses.

On Sale
  • All
  • On Sale (31)

Product Order

Product Order


  • Circle Brand
  • Dewalt
  • Level 5
  • Nela
  • Richard




  • Angle Heads & Corner Finishers
  • Automatic Tapers
  • Automatic Taping Tools
  • Banjos
  • Compound Rollers
  • Compound Tubes
  • Corner Boxes
  • Corner Rollers
  • Custom Tool Sets
  • Drywall Finishing




  • 5 out of 5 5 stars (10)
  • 4 out of 5 4 stars& up (10)
  • 3 out of 5 3 stars& up (10)
  • 2 out of 5 2 stars& up (10)
  • 1 out of 5 1 star& up (10)

Price Range

Price Range
1 - 40 of 180 products

Handles FAQs

Automatic taping tools handles are used in the drywall finishing process. They are used on Automatic Taping Tools to apply joint compound and smooth out the surface of the drywall.

There are many types of automatic taping tools handles available, including fixed flat box handles, extendable flat box handles, and corner finisher handles.

Fixed flat box handles are used with flat boxes to apply joint compound to flat surfaces, and are fixed in length.

Extendable flat box handles can be adjusted to different lengths, making them useful for reaching high or low areas.

Corner finisher handles are used with corner finishers to apply joint compound to corners.

Automatic taping tools handles are typically made of aluminum or other lightweight materials.

The right automatic taping tools handle will depend on the type of drywall finishing job you are doing and your personal preferences.

Automatic taping tools handles should be cleaned and lubricated regularly to ensure they are working properly.

Yes, many automatic taping tools handles are interchangeable between different brands of taping tools.

Automatic taping tools handles can be purchased from building supply stores such as Master Building Materials.