|Dimensions||6 × 7 × 12 in|
A Drywall Flat Box is used in conjunction with a flat box handle to efficiently apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped joints on walls and ceilings.
The DEWALT Drywall Flat Box features a premium grade aluminum housing that has been hard-coat anodized for extreme durability and easy cleaning. They are fitted with a flexible brass blade holder and a stainless steel blade, as well as stainless steel skids and shoes. A crown adjustment dial provides 5 settings so the ideal amount of compound can be dispensed on the wall to ensure consistent, professional results.
DEWALT flat boxes have a premium composite pressure plate seal and beveled edges on the box housing ensure easy open and close. The pressure plate itself also opens extra wide for easy cleaning. Our flat boxes are also outfitted with non-marring wheels with durable bearings for ultra-smooth operation. The 7” and 10” versions of our drywall flat boxes also come standard with “outsider” wheel extensions for use when finishing outside corner beads.
- Efficiently applies an even, consistent layer of joint compound to taped flat and butt joints on walls and ceilings.
- Joint edges are feathered to perfection.
- Flexible brass blade holder and SS blade allows for proper compound application and crown.
- Adjustable crown dial ensures the precise amount of mud.
- DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
You can find Dewalt drywall flat boxes both in store & online at Master Building Materials in 10″ & 12″.
There are no reviews yet.