|Dimensions||9 × 2 × 15 in|
Use this LEVEL5 drywall taping knife for mudding over nail and screw indents, filling flats, patching holes, applying drywall corner bead or top coating seams for a professional finish. Its wide blade surface and precision flex feathers joint compound to perfection. Featuring a LEVEL5 Soft-Grip Handle, this mud knife offers ergonomic handling, slip-resistance and all-day comfort.
- FINISH FASTER | LEVEL5 medium-flex stainless blades are ideal for applying and floating coats of joint compound efficiently until a smooth finish is achieved.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE | LEVEL5 grip profile was developed through years of finisher feedback to minimize hand fatigue. Soft grip provides all-day comfort, even when wet.
- PRO-GRADE | The handle core is double riveted to the back plate using stainless steel rivets prior to overmolding. A heavy-guage aluminum back plate provides outstanding strength and rigidity.
- DURABLE | These knives are built to provide many years of reliability.
LEVEL5 Stainless Steel Drywall Taping Knives feature a premium stainless steel blade that flexes accordingly for both a high-precision finish and quicker application rates. These are lightweight workhorse drywall knives which offer premium build quality, precision results and fast application rates.
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance and perfect, precise flex.
- Wider, thicker and stronger blade than competitive models.
- Stainless steel blade will not rust and is mirror-polished for easy cleanup.
- Lightweight, double-riveted soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use.
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting nails and improved drop protected.
- Blade feels nicely ‘broken in’ the first time you use it.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.