|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 2 in|
Use this LEVEL5 “Big Back” drywall taping knife for mudding over nail and screw indents, filling flats, patching holes, applying drywall corner bead or top coating seams for a professional finish. Featuring a LEVEL5 Soft-Grip Handle, this mud knife offers ergonomic handling, slip-resistance and all-day comfort. “Big Back” taping knives hold up to 25% more compound vs standard taping knives.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE | Designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers. Our tools are meant for reliable daily use on the job site.
- FINISH FASTER | LEVEL5 medium-flex stainless blades are ideal for applying and floating coats of joint compound efficiently until a smooth finish is achieved. Features a Big-Back anodized backplate to hold more mud.
- FULL SOFT-GRIP HANDLE | Lightweight comfortable and ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue. Glass reinforced nylon core. Impact and solvent resistant. Double riveted to the blade using stainless steel rivets.
- FEATURES | Alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails also adds blade protection when dropped. Large hang hole. Easy-peel label.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE | Our finishing tools are developed by professionals for professionals and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
LEVEL5 Stainless Steel Drywall Taping Knives feature a premium stainless steel blade that flexes accordingly for both a high-precision finish and quicker application rates. These are lightweight workhorse drywall knives which offer premium build quality, precision results and fast application rates. “Big Back” taping knives hold up to 25% more compound vs standard taping knives.
- “Big Back” blade holds up to 25% more mud compound.
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance and perfect, precise flex.
- Wider, thicker and stronger blade than competitive models.
- Stainless steel blade will not rust and is mirror-polished for easy cleanup.
- Lightweight, double-riveted soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use.
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting nails and improved drop protected.
- Blade feels nicely ‘broken in’ the first time you use it.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.