This LEVEL5 Welded Joint Knife offers outstanding quality and a Lifetime Guarantee. It features a patent-pending, full length internal tang that has been robotically welded at four points of contact for extreme durability.
- VERSATILE | Ideal for setting & cutting drywall tape, applying joint compound & other filler materials, cleaning up drywall edges, scraping paint & residue, resetting exposed screws, and much more!
- SUPER COMFORTABLE | LEVEL5 grip profile was developed through years of finisher feedback to minimize hand fatigue.
- EASY TO USE | A lateral hollow grind provides proper flex midway up the stainless steel blade (versus near the handle). The blade feels nicely broken-in from the first moment you use it.
- PRO-GRADE | LEVEL5 stainless steel alloy has higher carbon & iron than typical, providing enhanced flex and enabling the blade to hold an edge longer – while still providing excellent corrosion resistance.
- EASY CLEANUP | Mirror polished to reduce mud accumulation.
A joint knife (or “putty knife”) can be found in the back pocket of most drywall finishers.
These versatile tools are used for setting & cutting drywall tape, applying joint compound & other filler materials, cleaning up drywall edges, scraping paint & residue, resetting exposed screws, and much more…
LEVEL5 offers the highest quality one-piece welded knives in the industry. 17 assembly steps and nine hand polishing steps are required to make each knife and a patent pending, full tang design with 3 internal points of control provides outstanding durability. Other features include a curved design where the handle meets the blade to enhance rigidity for a perfect mid-blade flex, and all robotically-welded seams have been mirror polished until undetectable.
These knives are lightweight, extremely comfortable in the hand, and clean up like a dream.
- Premium stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Full-tang blade goes beyond the hang hole into the handle.
- Robotically welded at three points of contact for strength and durability.
- Unique, hollow grind at mid-blade ensures optimal mid-blade flex.
- Blade feels nicely ‘broken in’ the first time you use it.