|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 10 in|
Use this LEVEL5 joint/putty knife for applying filler materials, scraping residue, filling holes and any number of other applications for a professional finish. Its lightweight, ergonomic soft-grip handle provides all-day comfort and is strengthened with a glass-reinforced nylon core.
- VERSATILE | Ideal for setting & cutting drywall tape, applying joint compound & other filler materials, cleaning up drywall edges, scraping paint & residue, resetting exposed screws, and much more!
- SUPER COMFORTABLE | LEVEL5 grip profile was developed through years of finisher feedback to minimize hand fatigue. Soft grip provides all-day comfort, even when wet.
- EASY TO USE | A lateral hollow grind provides proper flex midway up the stainless steel blade (versus near the handle). The blade feels nicely broken-in from the first moment you use it.
- PRO-GRADE | LEVEL5 stainless steel alloy has higher carbon & iron than typical, providing enhanced flex and enabling the blade to hold an edge longer – while still providing excellent corrosion resistance.
- EASY CLEANUP | Mirror polished to reduce mud accumulation.
A joint knife (or “putty knife”) can be found in the back pocket of most drywall finishers.
These versatile tools are used for setting & cutting drywall tape, applying joint compound & other filler materials, cleaning up drywall edges, scraping paint & residue, resetting exposed screws, and much more…
LEVEL5 Stainless Steel Joint Knives with Soft Grip Handles are professional grade knives designed for reliable, all-day use on the job site. The handle cores are manufactured of glass-reinforced polypropylene and over-molded with a comfortable soft grip elastomer. The proprietary grip profile was developed through years of finisher feedback to minimize hand fatigue.
These knives also feature a premium stainless steel blade with a number of features and innovations to ensure peak finishing performance.
- Premium stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Full-tang blade goes beyond the hang hole into the handle.
- Robotically welded at three points of contact for strength and durability.
- Unique, hollow grind at mid-blade ensures optimal mid-blade flex.
- Blade feels nicely ‘broken in’ the first time you use it.
- LEVEL5 Lifetime Warranty.