|Dimensions||21 × 3 × 5 in|
Bracket Sistem’s Wall-Mounted Scaffolding Bracket is a patented and engineer-approved anchoring system designed to create safer structures when working at heights.
The Wall-Mounted Scaffolding Bracket was created to ensure a safe workspace. Produced with strong materials, we have created the safest possible solution with a quick installment to set up scaffolding platforms in open areas (where planks and ladders were previously used).
The patented Wall-Mounted Scaffolding Bracket’s design is bright red to ensure visibility of the bracket on any job site and supports 16″ to 16′ planks (with a bracket every 8′). Length of supported plank (Scaffolding Platform) NOT TO EXCEED 10′-0″.
No brackets are to be spaced more than 6′-8′ c.c. apart & must be fastened directly to a structural wall stud behind that is a minimum of 2″x6″ lumber. Scaffolding must bear a minimum of 10″ on an opposite concrete slab or structural beam.
- 2 x Wall-Mounted Scaffolding Brackets
- 8 x 3 1/2″ Lag Bolts
- 1 x 1/4″ Impact Drill Bit
- 1 x 1/2″ Driver
Please Read and Follow the Installation Guide Thoroughly to ensure you are setting up your anchoring system properly.
- Scaffold must be erected and adhere exactly as specified. Specifications are to conform to the Ontario Building Code-2012, as amended, the Occupational Health & Safety Act, and to all other codes and authorities having jurisdiction.
- All timber must conform to the requirements of CAN3-086-M84 & the OBC.
- Structural lumber to be grad marked to conform to CSA Standard 0141-1970.
- All fastening to conform to CAN3-086-M84 & The OBC.
- All Steel to conform to CAN/CSA S-1 & the OBC.
- Length of supported plank (Scaffolding Platform) NOT TO EXCEED 10′-0″.
- No brackets are to be spaced more than 6′-8′ c.c. apart & must be fastened directly to a structural wall stud behind that is a minimum of 2″x6″ lumber. Scaffolding must bear a minimum of 10″ on an opposite concrete slab or structural beam.
- Scaffold is designed to bear, and shall not be loaded in excess of 50psf.
General Construction Notes
- Ensure all existing footings, joists, walls, beams, columns, rafters, structural members, & soil conditions are adequate to support new loads and free from all defects.
- Check and verify to confirm all dimensions and sizes with on-site conditions prior to commencing any construction.
- Verify that the structure on which the scaffold is to be placed and fastened to is adequate and able to support all live and dead loads of scaffolding.
- Ensure that scaffolding is stable and adequately secured against overturning during erection and dismantling. Scaffolding must be erected plumb and level.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and all other applicable laws, codes and regulations as stated above.
There are no reviews yet.